Personal Umbrella Insurance
Personal Umbrella Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Personal Umbrella Insurance Information
It may seem unlikely that you would exceed your existing insurance limits, but it is far better to be prepared for the unexpected than to pay out of pocket if something does happen. That’s where it helps to have a personal umbrella insurance policy. Personal umbrella insurance could help prevent you from digging into your savings and other personal assets to pay for a costly claim.
What Is Personal Umbrella Insurance?
Personal umbrella insurance is a type of policy that offers extra liability coverage that may be able to step in when the limit of another insurance policy, such as auto or homeowners, has been reached. It can help provide further protection for your most important assets.
What Does a Personal Umbrella Insurance Policy Cover?
Personal umbrella insurance may offer liability coverage for situations such as the following:
Who Needs Personal Umbrella Insurance?
Most people can benefit from having personal umbrella insurance, but it’s most common for wealthy individuals or families to opt for this type of policy because they are more of a target for lawsuits. If any of the following circumstances apply to you, you may want to consider a personal umbrella insurance policy.
- Bodily injury to a third party
- Property damage to a third party
- Lawsuits related to accusations of defamation, libel, slander and invasion of privacy
- Incidents that happen outside of the U.S.
Personal Umbrella Insurance Quote in Libertyville, IL
If you are looking for a personal umbrella insurance quote in the Libertyville, Illinois area, contact Jim Kelly Insurance. We will give you a quote and make sure your policy includes the coverage you need to help protect yourself and your assets.
- You are a board member for a charitable or otherwise prestigious organization.
- You own a swimming pool, pond or trampoline.
- You own dogs, horses or other large or potentially dangerous animals.
- You are responsible for a family trust.
- You frequently host large parties on your property.
- You have a household staff.
- You are a public figure.